Quebec Experience Class Immigration Program

If you have studied or worked in the province of Quebec, you may be eligible to immigrate under the Quebec Experience Class Program. Under the Quebec experience class (programme de l’expérience québécoise, or PEQ), there are two categories: one for Foreign Students, and the other one for Temporary Foreign Workers.

Applying to immigrate to Quebec under any category is a two-step process in which an applicant first applies for the certificat de sélection du Québec (Quebec selection certificate, a document that allows the holder to immigrate to Quebec, commonly known as CSQ). Once the applicant obtains a CSQ, he or she must then submit their application to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada for federal approval before their Canadian Immigration (Permanent Resident) visa can be issued.  This is because the federal immigration authorities are responsible for processing criminal and medical checks.

You need to know what are the requirements to become a student or foreign worker to apply for an immigrant visa under this program, to see if you qualify for it.

If Canada is in your plans we can help you fulfill your dream of living in this country.

Am I eligible?