Did you already achieve your dream, and became a permanent resident or a citizen of Canada? Do you have a close relative that is already a permanent resident or a citizen of this beautiful country of Canada? Any of these situations could allow you to sponsor certain relatives o become sponsored to live in Canada. There are three classes of sponsorship applications:
- Family Class – spouse and/or children
- Family Class – parents and/or grandparents
- Super Visa – parents and/or grandparents
If your family member can become a permanent resident, he/she can live, study and work in Canada.
If you sponsor a family member to immigrate to Canada, you must provide proof that you can:
- meet basic needs—such as food, clothing and shelter—for yourself and your family,
- support your relative financially, and
- make sure your spouse or relative does not need to ask for financial help from the government
If you want to change your family’s life you must first determine whether you meet the minimum requirements to be eligible to sponsor your spouse, child(ren) parent(s) or grandparent(s). We can advise you on this and other programs. For this, kindly fill out this questionnaire and our experts will be able to estimate your chances of eligibility.